Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Freezing temperatures + rain + strong winds

It's winter in Melbourne. All I want to do is just lay in my bed with my fluffy blanket and sleep my days off........

Well, it has been about ten days since my last entry. I have just been sleeping too much the past week. Everytime I am home, I will be too tired to do anything, let alone put up a new post. As usual, I have been working and trying to earn more money. But oh well, earning more money will then lead to.....SHopPinG!!!!!

Spent the day shopping at Chadstone and got just a few stuffs.....A new pair of boots, a sweater, two handbags and a pouch! Well, most of them were on sale...so, it's all good! I am still looking forward to pampering myself with part of the money I earned so far. Haha....Next up : A new haircut and dye!

Well, holidays are passing by really quickly. I only have about two weeks left!!! *sighssss* Some of my friends are coming back this weekend and most of them will be back after a week or so. I have been complaining I have too much time to do nothing. But I guess, in the end I was busy with random stuffs. Like the Russell Peters show I watched a few days back. Really love that guy. To those of you who have no idea who he is, look for his video up in You Tube. *grins*

My eyes are shutting and my brain is not really functioning. Guess I am gonna end it here. The extremely cold weather now might be affecting my ability to come up with an interesting post. Sorry guys!

Kelene

No comments: