Monday, August 07, 2006

Blue M&M's...

Nearly a month has passed since my last entry. There HAS been changes since.

1. I've got a new hair cut.....

I have always wanted to go for a more boyish look....but the stylist won't seem to allow me to go for it. This was the shortest it went.

2. My Hawker's buddy, David is no longer working. He's gone back to Malaysia. It's sad....Miss his lame jokes...hehe...

This is the farewell. That's David in Green on the right. Well, we call him by his surname, Chew for obvious reasons. See the guy at the front? He's David too. There WERE more people. Seemed to have vanished from this photo. Somehow.

3. I have new past times...

That's Hubert (my roomie) and I on a day where we tried too hard to entertain ourselves. Yes, I'm in one of his really weird boxers (It's new! He has never worn it! I wouldn't have put it on otherwise!!! kekeke) and sweater. It was all HIS idea! Melbourne can get really boring sometimes.....No kidding.

4. I am officially a year older....(unfortunately, not much wiser)

I turned 19. Feel depressed as I am now in my FINAL teenage year. How can that be? I want to be carefree....I am not ready to take up more responsibilities!!! *sighs*

Well, the only good side of birthdays are the presents and celebration with friends. Here's one really special gift. A whole jug of BLUE M&M's! I have always liked the blue M&M's. Seeing a whole jug of it...........I just love it. Thanks =)

Thank you, my friends for the other pressies. In fact, every single one meant a lot to me.

Those are pretty much the main changes which occured.

Moving on, here is an IMPORTANT reminder to my dear friends: Indulgence kills! But who can resist.....

This?

Or this???

Yes, I have pretty much been indulging in pretty much every sweet looking thing, pretty much too many times then I should be. The result? Looking pretty much the way I don't want to look like. I need a gym! Thank god tennis competitions are starting this week. Need the workout. Badly!

Nineteen and independent.

Kelene.

1 comment:

TikTsin said...

Eh blue M&M's! =D

And to make things schweet...a whole jug of it somore O_O"

I want xD *jealous*