Saturday, August 12, 2006

Life with or without decisions?

I feel like I have too few hours in a day. Why? Well, take for example my day yesterday. I had a lecture from 9 am to 10am. Then a 3-hour Chemistry practical from 10 am to 1pm. At 1pm, I had to finish up an assignment in the library (I had to gobble up a sandwhich, standing because I had no time to sit) and then I had another two lectures from 2.15-4.15 pm. After that, just when I thought I had some time to sleep, I was WRONG! After reaching home, I had hardly an hour before I needed to head out to Uni again to watch the Chinese Musical Group's production. It lasted for more than two hours and ended at 10pm or so. Then, I went for dinner (because I was starving) and ended up having about 45 minutes after dinner to relax with my friends before I went to work at 12am to 5.30am! *pheewwww*

Well, if I have so few hours...why am I wasting my time blogging? Come on, give me a break. I want to have at least SOME time to be able to do the things I want to do. I am thinking of quitting my job. But, I am going to miss earning! *sighs* dilemmas.... I don't want to quit because I love the little envelope of money I get every Monday but at the same time, I know if I don't stop working, I won't have time for my studies. I guess earning ain't everything for me now, it's studies, huh?

I guess it's a part of life to make decisions. Somehow, we sometimes regret the decisions we make but we have to live with it for the rest of our lives. How are we to forgive ourselves then? Ok, probably I'm getting too deep in this whole decision thing. But there were some problems (which I do NOT wish to address here) which have been spinning my head around, and I can't seem to solve them as I am too afraid of the big 'D' word. Yeap...Decisions!

I wish I could be a spectator of life. And not be involved in it, having to make decisions which may change my life in the future. Hmmm...oh wait, is our life a life without decisions? If God has already planned a path for us, then is all decisions made by us arranged by him before hand? Can I really just relax and make any decision I want because it is all part of His plan? *faint*

WHaT am I to Do?!?!?!

Kelene

2 comments:

Edward "Providence" Saw ™ said...

"He" opens doors...
It's up to you which door you'd wanna walk through, or, to begin with, whether or not you wanna walk through any door or not =D

11o8 said...

hye kelene...nie saadah laaa...do u still remember me????we were scoolmate minden height dulu...hehehe...saje cr kngkawan lamer nk keep in touch...if ingat da e-mail la i eyh...nrsdah@hotmail.com