Monday, August 28, 2006

Pierceeeeee....pierce!


This shot was taken as boredom struck.

This is my left ear now, with two new piercings. I never ever thought I would get more than just two piercings (one on each ear). It was actually a big NO-NO for me sometime ago. But I guess, you can never tell what actually will happen in the future or I suppose, you will never know what kind of person you might change into. I'm not saying I am a totally different person now that I have three piercings just on one ear, but then...I feel that I have somehow evolved.

*sheesh* Well, my point here is, some people change with time and I guess it scares me sometimes. I see the eyes of a stranger on a familiar face. It's definitely tough to adjust to changes.

Life has been rather monotonous these few days for me. Today I felt as though I have achieved nothing although I went for my tutorial and attended three lectures in a row. I think this is the time in life where I seem to just keep doing the things I am supposed to do but I have no idea why I'm doing it. I have lost my drive. I don't really feel that I need to accomplish anything. Sometimes, I don't even know why I should wake up in the mornings. Why can't I just lay there?
Perhaps I am sinking into depression. Perhaps I am facing too many problems that I just can't get myself to face it. Perhaps I need time alone. Perhaps I am just too tired of faking. Perhaps all I want is to show my true feelings and not hide them behind closed doors.
Perhaps I am heartbroken.

Walking home on a quiet street.

Kelene

1 comment:

JuLz said...

Why heart broken n so depressed? Don't be...^^ Cheer up...Where is the cheerful Kelene that I know...hehehe. I'm bored (n stuck wif my assignment..so, I thought of checking ur blog...) =D. I'll see u around...

~JuLz~