Friday, October 13, 2006

Wake me up when November ends....

Well, at least when November ends, I would have finished my exams and be resting on my couch in Malaysia watching Astro. *sighsss* Exams will be here in about...20 days or so and I haven't actually got my engine going. Just handed in my last assignment for this semester today and gosh, it's such a relieve to dump the approximately 10 pages of work into my tutor's pigeon hole.

I really need some form of motivation to actually start studying. Have been slacking off since the second week of the holidays (I actually studied the first week!), and I have yet to do anything. I know I will regret not studying earlier when time passes. I always do. The term "procrastination" isn't really new in my vocab.

I think looking at the calendar today and seeing how close the 7th of Nov is kinda did scare me a little. So, I shall start planning my study timetable today. Hopefully, the thought of failing and not proceeding into 1st year Vet Science will scare me even more. I just hope that I will get really horrified of the exams soon enough and study extremely hard for the remaining 20 days, because if I don't.......er...oh well, I don't want to discuss what will happen after. But for now, I'm still pretty relaxed. Hmm.......help?

Now for some random happenings... A couple of days ago, I played Twister on one of Uni's lawns with a couple of friends. Pretty interesting. Here's us in action.... It was utterly ridiculous as we were twisting our bodies all over in front of countless other students. Nevertheless, it was stupidly, fun.

I've also kinda highlighted my hair (I guess you can't see it in the photo) and got a few curls just for a few hours...

I dissected an earthworm. I had to take a picture of this as I felt left out not having a pic of my rat. Everyone seemed to have a photo of their rat. I simply forgot to take one. So here's wormy from my bio practical (cut opened and pinned down by me!) =)

Well, hope . . . . you've

enjoyed my r and om ness.

Kelene

2 comments:

TikTsin said...

Eartworm rawks =D

Edward "Providence" Saw ™ said...

Looks like u can use it's body to make honey combs...
rofl