Sunday, March 01, 2009

What? Say that again?

SO......
I got a Hyundai meanwhile as a rental car while my love, Mazda 3 is alone in some service center in Airport West.

"Don't worry, you will get refunded for the rental of the car. You'll just be poor for awhile. And then we'll reimburse everything. Do not worry, just provide the invoice and everything will be taken care of..."


Well, at least that was what that guy at the car insurance company made me believe.


And so, today I called up the company again, wanting to know how I should go about getting a refund on the rental car and what documents to provide.

"I'm sorry, please understand that we do not guarantee that the payment for the rental car will be refunded to you. It depends on the application you provide, and on the willingness of the insurance company of the truck driver who is at fault, to refund you the payment. You need to provide the invoice, a written explanation on why you depended on a car to get to work/class. We also need a letter from your employer/lecturer as prove."

"Er......but this wasn't what I was told the other day"

"Well, whoever that was who spoke to you that day did not make it clear. I apologize."

"..........."


YOU APOLOGIZE?

Hello! This is hundreds of dollars we're talking about here. You can't just say SORRY!
The incompetence of these people really just drive me up the wall.

Like seriously......

Now I have more things to settle.

I am returning the rental car TomorroW!


=.=

4 comments:

Syaza said...

OMG!!
Poor you!!
Eee, cakap belit2 one them!!
Cannot be trusted!!

Be patience ek Kelene..
Solve it wisely..
Good luck!

kelene said...

thankssss =.= geez these people, seriously soooo incompetent. tadi nak return the car pon took half an hour to settle...ish macam2

Unknown said...

cabut lampu kereta tu dulu lain kali

Anonymous said...

About Crimson Lounge Located in the Sax Chicago hotel, Crimson
Lounge is an opulent vision of Victorian romance infused with new world energy.
Other interesting products include unique jewelry, glass work, and many types
of art work. You should narrow down your potential list of schools based on
your criteria, but you should still plan on visiting more than one to give you a sense of comparison.



Look at my web-site; Top 20 Music Weekly