Thursday, June 15, 2006

Curry puffs here, curry puffs there....curry puffs...EveRywhEre?!?!!

Sighss...my back hurts from making curry puffs. Standing up while making loads of curry puffs ain't fun...To those of you who probably doesn't know, I am working in a Malaysian cafe in Chinatown. It's called Hawkers' Cafe. (sheesh I miss true Malaysian hawker food!) Have been working there for the past couple of months. Only on weekends. However, this week, during the holidays, I have been working everyday....yeap...exams ended on Friday and I started working on Saturday, and then Sunday, Monday, Tuesday....Wednesday (today) and I will be working tomorrow and the day after that. I feel like a full time waitress. Oh well, thankfully the people at Hawkers' are really fun to work with. I am thankful that I am working there (in a way!).

Hmmm...I have been thinking about whether I should carry on with blogging. I am not quite sure if my life will be interesting enough for people to read about. Oh well, I will just keep writing for now.....

Met up with the gang for dinner today. Most of them will be back in Malaysia or Singapore by next week and here I'll be, stuck in this cold, dark Melbourne for another....6 weeks of holidays? I want to go home!!!! I guess screaming out loud won't help. I will still be here tomorrow.
Oh well, that's for today.
Kelene
P.S. Here's an idea of work.....

In Hawkers' kitchen on a quiet night.

(this rarely happens, as I am usually running around with loads of stuff to do....)

Below : "Handsome boy" @ Huat at work...

5 comments:

Ying Swan said...

KELENE.. hey hey.. not boring lah! very interesting! blog more! haha.. for me this kind of kaypo person sure very 'entertaining' wan. hehe.. miss ya heaps! =0)

Celeste said...

hey kelene it's me celeste!
long time no see. ;)
anyways fret not, i'm heading down to melbourne next month for a few days. let's catch up, yea?
before that i will be back home in penang. *laughs at your face*

TikTsin said...

More more more =)

I'm linkin u up sistah =P

*Ke/\/!x* said...

blog more=)

Timo said...

Heya KelenE!!!

Yeah Yeah!..Do blog more!

Have been ages since we last talked..haha..I think this blog is a good tool for everyone who has lost contact with ya (..em..yeah like me!) to keep themselves updated with your daily life!