Monday, June 19, 2006

Why do guys "shiver" when they pee?

Gloomy day today. One by one, everyone is leaving for home. Cuzzy (real name, Gavin...) left two days ago. This morning, Nicholas and Pearly headed back to Singapore. Hmm...and not long ago, Jason went back to Malaysia. I don't really mind staying here in Melbourne, but...sighs...not seeing those guys for a month seems pretty long!

Yesterday, spent the day shopping with Nic, Mic and Pearly on Chapel Street. *sighs* I spent more money! I guess I really can't resist the temptation of getting something new. Oh well, I shall just comfort myself with the fact that I am working almost everyday and.. I SHOULD be earning faster than I spend, I hope. *grins* Lunch on Chapel Street was at TGI Fridays. Haha... by the way, were you wondering why I had such a title for this entry? Hmmm...well, Nic was adament about the fact that guys shiver due to the fact that we lose heat energy from our bodies while peeing! Pearly and I returned to the table from the washroom at TGI and we put on our jackets because it was cold. Nic went "YEah! Cos you guys just went to pee...you lost heat." Pearly and I were laughing out loud thinking it was a joke. But....no...Nic was serious. Huh?!?!? I don't think we lose that much heat to feel cold after we pee!!! ...and Nic went on to say, " Why do you think guys shiver when they pee???" Well, you guys have a think about it.

Well, lunch was pretty filling. We went on shopping after. Haha...I bought some accessories, a new cropped jacket and....a long sleeve striped tee! Woo hoo....Shops started to close at 5...Awww... so we headed back to Nic's place. There the guys started to arrange white tiles as entertainment. Darn....I don't understand which part of that is fun! Oh, the game is actually called MAHJONG. Well, I fell asleep at about 6 something at Nic's place and woke up to swearing from the guys and the loud banging of those annoying white tiles. It was 10.30pm!!! Mannnnn....four hours of Mahjong! And they were still playing....... OMG!

Well, "dinner" was at 11 something at Nuttorno's. Yummm...had veal, risotto...and some of Nic's pizza. I am soooo gonna get fat. Especially with the Tim Tam delight cake I had at the end. Only finished dinner at 1 something in the morning. Did I say I am so going to get fat? *sobs*

Was supposed to watch soccer at a pub. But gheeee....it was too smoky and crowded so I headed home. Blah! Oh well, an outline of my day yesterday...I am so gonna miss hanging out with those people. Soon, by next week...I will have pretty much no one to hang out with!!!!

But oh...I still have the Hawker's Gang...which reminds me...movie with them in two hours! Yay! But...What should I wear?????? eik!

Kelene

No comments: