Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm on my way to the Lolly Store!

There's a bad thing about the path I take to work. I walk past this lolly store and...70% of the time, I am not able to resist my chocolate temptations. I will just walk right in, and out I come with a bag of chocolates! *sighs* I may feel guilty after eating them, but really, I can NEVER resist chocolates!! Is it a girl thing?...but I do know of some girls who just have zero interest in chocs (They're just SAD). I really think I should walk through some other paths to get to work in the future...but I don't think it's happening in the nearrr future though.

To those of you who are chocolate fanatics and also love peanut butter.....Here is a range of chocolate + peanut butter goodies you should have a go at! The taste of the peanut butter covered in chocs......*yummmmmmm*


Yes...I just couldn't resist the M & M's......

Work has still never changed. I just finished two days in a row of 5pm to 5am shifts. Crazeeee! But yeah, I survived!!!

You know, there's an interesting thing about working in Hawker's. I am able to observed customers from all walks of life. Sometimes, I find it amusing about how different people can be. I saw this couple coming in, and the guy made his way to the opposite side of the table, pulled out the chair for his partner and made sure she was comfortably seated. He only took a seat after helping her take of her jacket and putting her handbag aside. I was like..."Awwwww......" My friend who worked at Hawker's with me that night told me that this couple had been coming in for quite sometime now, and the guy has always been really really sweet to her...Come on lah guys, how many of you actually do that for your partners, huh? HuH?

And.....just as I was admiring that couple, another couple came in. The guy walked in first and pulled out a chair (I was thinking...ooo....looks like there aRE some good guys left...) and the girl came in after and sat down. The guy's face had this expression : "Err.....I pulled the seat out for myself." He tapped the girl on her back, gave her a look and went over to sit on the opposite side reluctantly.... My friend, who also saw them, was laughing out loud behind the counter. What a CONTRAST from the previous couple!

So guys.....the next time around....KNOW what to do!

Kelene

2 comments:

TikTsin said...

cravin 4 chocs is not exactly a gal's thing. I can't resist chocs too ya kno? xD

but really. i love that jolly feeling after munching on them chocs =) n the best part is...since i'm a guy...i won't feel guilty at all :P yee haw!

Edward "Providence" Saw ™ said...

u r gonna seat me b4 u seat urself next we meet...
thank u very much...
@@"