Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bang bang you're dead.

We were treated to a feast yesterday, thanks Aunt Eva!
I went for seconds, then thirds, and then fourrrtths....

My dearies, spicy and salty chicken ribs.. *drool*
And then there was egg plant and minced meat =D
Well, that was just to name a few... =D

And then we all sat down to play "BANG!" the card game.
It was my first time but I must say, it was really quite fun =)
We then had a session of "Heart Attack" where a few of us got slapped so hard and were left with a mark on their hands as proof. I was, unfortunately, the first victim of the night.

On another not so food related random note, was on skype last night (or rather, morning...) with two primary school buddies, one in malaysia and one in the UK till 5am in the morning. Time difference is a pain =.=
Had my Yahoo Messenger, MSN and Skype running all at one time. While on skype with the two, I was also webcamming with another on MSN and then, chatting with a few others at the same time.

A friend sent me these. My face photoshop-ed into one, a Korean outfit and another, in some poster with a Korean actor. I thought it was really funny, so here I am sharing it with the public, to my greatest disadvantage. Enjoy......

4 comments:

TikTsin said...

wtf that photoshop job aint too bad!

kelene said...

hahaha yes it's not bad at all, eh?

ps. you would love this friend of mine, he's good with cameras, and gets his hands on the latest of dslr's...cool =D

Syaza said...

I think the drama is called 'Strongest Chil Woo'..i liked the story because Eric (the main actor) was in it! What have ur friend done to it???? T_T

kelene said...

hahaha he added me into it!!!!

(ok i know my face destroyed it) =(