Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Close shave with death?

Today, some huge-ass truck rammed into my car.

YES, my whole trunk is gone and now my car has turned from sedan to hatchback. Cool eh?
And no, I don't feel like posting a photo of my car up because it's very sad looking and I'm too lazy to photoshop the registration plate.

What happened to the truck you ask? Nothing. Not a scratch.

We were on the highway heading back to school from lunch. We were caught in a crawl and the cars were constantly stopping. Well, and all of sudden this car in front of me stopped, so I had to stop too. I was going "Urgh, stupid car in front of me!" when my friend said to me:

"Hey, you know what's scary-er?!? Look behind!!"

I looked up at my rear mirror. Saw the massive bars at the bottom of the truck (it was so massive I couldn't even see the driver) approaching quick, and it wouldn't stop.

And so, my heart stopped.

And one second later, BANGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

I froze.


That was my day. I'm just glad the 3 guys behind are safe.

And that we still have a tomorrow.

After the incident, I kept thinking to myself "What if I didn't hold on to the brakes? What if my car was a hatchback to start with? What if the car spinned?"

What if.......... =.=

I'm still shaken.

I think I now have TRUCK-O-PHOBIA.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

thank goodness you're safe!! :-O
and you meant the trunk of your car i'm sure..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnet_(vehicle)

kelene said...

okie changed it...

and which matthew are you? LOL

Syaza said...

OMG gurl!!
glad everyone's okay..

TikTsin said...

omg glad yr alright =(