Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OMG WHAT DAY IS TODAY!!!!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Okay, when I got into an accident, it was lunch and we went from campus to a restaurant and was on the way back. One of the guys behind had his own car parked on campus but since there were 5 of us going to lunch, we went in one car.

So after the accident, I left my car on campus and my friend (one of the guys sitting behind in my car during the accident) offered to drive me home because my car was not in a good shape and I am shaken by the incident.

So, after he dropped me off....guess WHAT???!?!

He got into an accident himself! (Second time for him in a day!!!)

Some car overtook his and hit the side of his car while he tried to do a u-turn.
Luckily, the damage wasn't as bad as my car. And the impact, way less.

His side mirror is broken.

And, the rim of the tire fell off.

And he's supposed to send me to school tomorrow.
Oh well, the car is still okay to be driven.

Two cars with stories to tell at the campus tomorrow.

So, who's to blame for this uneventful day?

=.=

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad u are ok.uish.

Syaza said...

Again??
Australian drivers are not bad!!!