Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A moment of silence.

The bushfire in Victoria has definitely affected the lives of many where I am right now. My heart goes out to all those who lost their loved ones and the roof over their heads in this act of nature which has shown no mercy.

Over the radio in the car today, I heard the news of two young girls, who were my age, who died while trying to save their horses. It was extremely devastating to hear such news as I knew, I too would not think twice of turning back to save my pet. Even if it would cost me my life.


181 deaths. 80 missing.

and it continues to rise...


A silent moment of prayer for all those people who are suffering out there.



I'm glad some people at the Vet Faculty are doing their part.
*starts rummaging for old clothes to be donated*

No comments: