Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A new man in my life.

His name is HARVEY.

Amidst all the stress vibes surrounding me, I've got at least a small something to be excited about.

Lecture notes are starting to pile up by the stacks and it's only the third day of school. I feel like I'm already falling behind and it's only the beginning! Some people are already starting to doubt their intentions of doing Vet Science. Being in 3rd year, it will definitely test my true passion towards being a veterinarian. Yes, all my childhood buddies will always remember me as the odd person with the weird ambition to be a vet (not that many people want to be vets where I come from, it was either a HUMAN doctor, lawyer, businessperson of some sort or that occasional teacher or even pop star). I was that very peculiar kid.

Well, at least I'll have Harvey. I'm looking forward to the long walks I'll be having with you. =)

4 comments:

TikTsin said...

wooooo :O

Jan said...

Harvey is so hot. Especially his pearly whites. So handsome.

kelene said...

you bet yeah! :) He's so hot that Christina wanted to steal him from me. LOL

The Girl said...

my dog's name is harvey! :)